• To showcase Canadian plays and playwrights and to create interactive video experience that allows users to play with the content by changing the actors in a scene.
• We developed the idea in conjunction with Vancouver's Touchstone Theatre, which obtained a grant from Creative BC to produce the project.
• The project was developed and produced in the course of one year
• Production included researching and obtaining permission from various playwrights, developing the idea, casting and filming of several scenes with different actors as well as building the website.
3. Innovation & Ideas
• As far as technology goes, we had to figure out how to make the videos interactive, which we did with Klynt, an editing & publishing application dedicated to interactive storytellers.
• We chose WordPress as the source tool because it is free and easy to use for administrators.
• The most challenging aspect for us was finding the best way to make the site appealing, engaging, and easy to use.
• Scene Change is part of Touchstone Theater's 2014 line up.
• While the project is ongoing, we're planning to enlarge the content and include more scenes.